Adam Safeguard Partners with The Rodgers Group, LLC. to offer Online Training Courses
About The Rodgers Group, LLC
Our motto of “One Team, One Mission: Committed to Public Safety Professionalism” says it all.
We are a strategic network of independent, credentialed and experienced public safety experts committed to our profession and dedicated to ensuring that professionalism is its cornerstone.
Leveraging our experience and business model will substantially reduce your agency’s exposure to liability while cutting operating costs and inculcating a culture of professionalism. Our on-line training modules, accreditation expertise, and web-based policy management experience are second to none. Our record of success is well established and growing rapidly because we customize every policy and training module for our client agencies while doing it much faster and significantly cheaper than they can do it themselves. Our value to your agency is further enhanced by virtue of the fact that staff needed to develop policy, prepare training curriculums, and manage your accreditation efforts can remain doing operations, saving your agency additional expenses.
Lt. Colonel Frank E. Rodgers (Ret.), President
Frank E. Rodgers retired as the Deputy Superintendent of the New Jersey State Police in 2007 at the rank of Lt. Colonel after twenty-five years of service. While serving in the second highest ranking position in the largest police department in the State of New Jersey, he led the Investigations Branch which consisted of in excess of 900 detectives, analysts and scientists assigned to 57 different units with an annual budget of in excess of seventy-five (75) million dollars. A strong advocate of police professionalism, strategic planning and accountability, he initiated and directed a complete restructuring of the organization’s investigative assets predicated on the principles of “Intelligence Led Policing”. During his tenure as the Deputy Superintendent of Investigations, he directed the development of the “Practical Guide to Intelligence Led Policing” which was published by the Center for Policing and Terrorism at the Manhattan Institute and was adopted in February 2009 by the U.S. Department of Justice as a national model for conducting law enforcement operations.
Following his career with the State Police, he was appointed as the first Police Director of the newly formed New Jersey State Park Police in the Department of Environmental Protection. During his tenure in that position, he developed the force of 120 officers who are responsible for protecting the eighteen (18) million annual visitors to the state’s fifty-one (51) parks into a CALEA (Commission on the Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies) nationally recognized and New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police Accredited agency.
In 2008, Lt. Colonel (Ret.), Rodgers formed his own private consulting company. Immediately upon forming his company he was contracted to serve as Team Leader of the baseline capabilities assessment commissioned by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence of the national network of seventy-two (72) intelligence fusion centers. At present, the company is under contract to develop policy and training for in excess of one hundred law enforcement agencies. In May 2009, he was selected to serve as the President of the Advisory Council of the New Jersey Public Safety Accreditation Coalition. He is a Certified Assessor for the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) and is recognized by the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey and the United States District Court as an expert in law enforcement policy, procedures, training and supervision. In 2011, he founded and now leads the Center for Public Safety & Security at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
Lt. Colonel Rodgers (Ret.) holds a Master of Arts Degree in Education from Seton Hall University and is a graduate of the FBI National Academy. He is the co-author of a comprehensive published history of the New Jersey State Police and the Internal Affairs Investigations Manual for Investigators. He is also the recipient of the organization’s highest award, the 1990 Trooper of the Year for his investigative work.
- Our team is experienced and credentialed professionals who have an established and verifiable record of success in securing CALEA, NJSACOP, and Fire Service accreditation.
- We take great pride in our work and are committed to public safety professionalism.
- We offer proactive auditing of agency policies and procedures.
- Our programs and services offer a dynamically synergistic blend of skill sets capable of inoculating agencies against huge civil judgments.
- Your staff will remain in the field protecting the public, saving tax dollars.
- The cost for contracting for our services is less than a third of the cost to do it with existing department staff.
- We will complete the job in less than a quarter of the time that the typical agency takes to complete it in-house.
Online courses, delivered on the Innovative Data Solutions PowerDMS™ software suite, are created by expert instructors, who are recognized leaders in public safety training and human resources.
Using this web-based PowerDMS™ software, your personnel can access our training products from anywhere at any time. An instructor doesn’t have to be present to deliver the curriculum; this provides you the flexibility to conduct training without modifying schedules or incurring overtime.
At your pace or as required, you select online courses from our ever-growing and always-up-to-date catalog. Each training product includes a question test bank, which allows the administrator to select the number of questions and randomize them for each participant. This training model helps to create an environment of ongoing training, which enhances professionalism, underscores accountability, and ultimately, reduces liability.
Features of the PowerDMS™ software include the following:
- Hands-On Approach: Our training team will work with your organization to determine the current training needs for your department.
- Experience: Our courses are all designed by recognized leaders in the field of human resources and law enforcement training who “customize”each module to meet the individual requirements of our client agencies.
- Flexibility: Using the web based PowerDMS™ Suite of Software, your personnel can access our training products from anywhere at any time. An instructor doesn’t have to be present to deliver the curriculum; this provides you the flexibility to conduct training without modifying schedules or incurring overtime.
- Return on Investment: Our online-training products eliminate the need for travel and administrative expenses, as well as overtime to replace an officer out for training.
- Training Compliance: We offer real-time access for you to be able to track the progress of every member of your department. Upon completion, a training certificate can be generated automatically.
- Enhanced Accountability: The PowerDMS™ platform provides full documentation of your organization’s training, preventing personnel from “slipping through the cracks”.
- Reduced Risk and Liability: Our comprehensive record-keeping component allows for managers to ensure compliance of all training programs, thereby reducing risk to the department and its members.
- Ease of Use: This platform is extremely simple and straightforward for both the student and the system administrator.
Call Adam Safeguard for more information or to obtain available courses!