From the Gumshoes searching courthouse files to the Geeks mastering database sources, Adam balances the old time experience with the newest technology providing the best search results. The types of cases have run from auto and slip and fall to medical malpractice and errors and omissions. In the end, they all require the detailed attention.
Expertise – Adam is the architect and owner of the Forensic Abstract, a background program to identify fraudulent statements, claims, and allegations. Widely accepted since 1991, this product has been utilized to examine over 10,000 medical malpractice claims.
- Literally wrote the books on Litigation Management, Workers Comp Solution and How to Conduct Backgrounds- Was selected as an expert contributor to provide input in Guidelines for Improved Automated Criminal Record Systems for Effective Screening of Personnel, which was commissioned and funded by the Department of Justice.
- A coauthor of a model policy for Multi Agency Task Force Investigations developed by the International Association of Chiefs of Police, Police Investigation Committee, of which he is a member Intelligence sharing policy for law enforcement (same committee)
- Selected to review the New Jersey Task Force Report on risk management and to provide recommendations for State government to be included in the final report
- Has won approval for Continuing Education units for NJ Government employees for Employee Hiring,The Application Process,Employee Backgrounds, How and Why, Bringing the New Hire in the Right Way,Workers Compensation Issues/Remedies, and The Guide to Litigation Management.
- Authored Don’t Hire a Crook, 25 Essential Lessons for Employee Management, Effective Hiring Procedures, Worker’s Compensation, The Dilemma and Practical Remedies , and The Guide to Litigation Management