Why should your organization do Volunteer Background Checks?
We must collectively take all precautions we can to protect our most vulnerable population from harm
Did you know that . . .
- 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys will be sexually abused before age 18?
- Approximately 50% are abused by someone outside of the family that they know and trust?
- Nearly 70% of child sex offenders have between 1 and 9 victims – at least 20% have 10 to 40 victims?
- An average serial child molester may have as many as 400 victims in their lifetime?
- There are approximately 39 million survivors of sexual abuse in America today?
- Child abuse and molestation is happening everyday in organizations and communities across the globe?
Why should you choose Adam Safeguard to do the Volunteer Background Checks for your organization?
- Adam Safeguard understands the great risk and liability the organization shoulders as we have a strong understanding of the litigation process
- Adam Safeguard will work with you to ensure due-diligence in providing a safe place for all involved
- Adam Safeguard will manage the background screening process for you and will provide you with a customized Volunteer Screening Policy based on your individual needs and requirements
Searches included in our Volunteer Background Check:
- Social Security Number Verification
- Address History Records
- National Criminal Database Search
- Sex Offender Registries Check
- Confidential Storage of Reports
- Confidential Verification directly with Applicant on any issues developed
Additional Searches available:
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Reference Checks
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
We have a Volunteer Screening Program available that will enable your Volunteers to complete a background check and your organization will only receive notification that they have met (or not met) your pre-determined guidelines thereby eliminating any liability to you or your group regarding personal and private information!
Adam Safeguard strongly agrees with the many youth organizations who recommend thorough Volunteer Background Checks be done for all people who work with youth and other “at-risk” groups to ensure the safety of everyone. Every person who has access to our vulnerable population should be screened to ensure that we are not putting them in harm’s way.